Evaluation of Compliance Risks
Realities of Political and Regulatory Environment
Timely Recommendations and Decisions
Crestline Advisors and Client Security Notice
You may download a pdf copy of this notice by clicking here
In the event that Crestline Advisors and Client (the parties) have not otherwise agreed in writing, this Security Notice outlines the Security Responsibilities of the parties.
- A party receiving or with access to Confidential Information of the other party will use reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect the Confidential Information.
- The receiving party shall limit access to the disclosing party’s Confidential Information to those employees, agents or consultants of the receiving party who have a need to know.
- The parties will encrypt transmittal of electronic data that contains Confidential Information of either party and to cooperate with each other in a reasonable manner as required to de-encrypt the such transmission(s).
- A part will promptly notify the other party if one of its employees, agents or consultants ceases to be authorized to obtain or access Confidential Information, so that the party receiving the notice can take steps to cease further disclosures and terminate access to systems containing Confidential Information.
- If either party becomes aware of an inappropriate use or disclosure of Confidential Information belonging to the other party, it will provide prompt notice of such use or disclosure. Crestline Advisors will provide such notice as outlined in the client contract. Reports to Crestline Advisors should be made to:
Susan Dess, Principal
Crestline Advisors, LLC
4861 S. Vista Place
Chandler, AZ 85248